Thursday, May 10, 2012

Feature and Follow Blog Hop #2

I was on The Para Junkie Blog and found this blog hop. I love blog hops because they take you to some interesting places and bring some interesting people to your blog. This particular blog hop is pretty basic.. if you go to The Para Junkie Blog or Alison can read who co hosts this blog hop. You will see a feature post as well as a list of other blogs that have some fun and exciting reading available. Remember if you are a blogger and join the blog hop make sure and follow both Alison and The Para Junkie..







Photobucket



Our Feature -Books Galore

 






Photobucket


Please welcome Makayla from Books Galore!

 When did you start blogging? I started blogging in June 2011. What are your favorite things about blogging? My favourite part of blogging is sharing my opinion with others, and meeting new bloggers.

What are your favorite books? My favourite books are The Mortal Instrument series By Cassandra Clare, Shatter Me By Tahereh Mafi, and Fever By Lauren DeStefano.

 What is the best thing that has happened to you since you started blogging? The best thing that has happened because of book blogging is that I get to talk to other people who share my love for reading, and I feel I have learned so much more from blogging then I did before about books.

And Today's Question is.....

Q: This Sunday in the U.S. is Mother's Day. In celebration, what are some of your favorite books with strong mother/child relationships?

 

One more mother remains with me.

Mrs. Murry from A Wrinkle In Time (Madeleine L'Engle) - allegedly abandoned by her husband, left with an "disturbed" son and an awkward daughter. She instills comfort, security and self esteem in her children. Helping them to believe not only in each other but in themselves.. yeah.. another great mom

Make sure you visit the rest of the team!!

 

7 comments:

  1. Not really familiar with Wrinkle in Time but I keep seeing it everywhere. Happy Friday! :D

    New follower,
    Stop by my FF post? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh , I loved A Wrinkle in Time. Good choice!

    New follower via GFC!

    Here's our FF

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not familiar with this book. New follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower!

    Great choice :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot about a Winkle in Time. Great choice!

    New Follower
    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, I haven't read this book. New GFC Follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this one, can you believe it?!

    new follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting today :)