Thursday, May 10, 2012

Zombie Apocalypse Preparation: How to Survive in an Undead World and Have Fun Doing It!

ZAP!


"We guarantee this is the only tool you need to survive the zombie.
OK, that’s not really true. But when the SHTF you’re going to want a survival guide that’s not just geared toward day-to-day survival. You’ll need one that addresses the essential skills for true nourishment of the human spirit. Living through the end of the world isn’t worth a damn unless you can enjoy yourself in any way you want. (Except, of course, for anything having to do with abuse. We could never condone such things. At least the publisher’s lawyers say we can’t"

Zombie Apocalypse Preparation: How to Survive in an Undead World and Have Fun Doing It! is the first zombie apocalypse survival manual with entertainment in mind.  What fun is living in a world of the undead if you can't have a bit of fun?  The apocalypse is not just about survival it's about enjoying your new found life.

Inside the covers of this book you will not only find the way to pick the right weapon, building, and survival methods but you'll find entertaining ways to dispose of the undead, entertain yourself and your group, and dispatch your former friends and family members with a smile on your face and a song in your heart.

My Review:


I have to admit I really have given a bit of thought to zombie survival LOL….no really I have!

I was very excited to learn that many of the ideas I have had for zombie survival were actually a really good idea. For everything you need to know to survive when the zombie hordes hit this is a must have! You may even want to have a note pad and pen available to make a shopping list of survival needs as you read.  I know I personally would like to purchase a comfortable water craft (AKA very large boat) and a wooded plot of land on which to build a tree fort(AKA huge tree mansion) *grin*

Not only is this book a fount of knowledge to be well heeded but it is hilarious!

Even though I had felt I would surely survive any zombie invasion, there was so much more I needed to know!  Thank you so much David Houchins and Scot Thomas for guiding me to real survival!  I bow to your superior knowledge!




3 comments:

  1. What I liked about this book was the humor..and then of course the basic knowledge. I feel secure in the knowledge that I now can be assured of surviving a Zombie Attack

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I see you labeled my post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help it. It's a disease.. *grins*

      Delete

Thank you for visiting today :)