Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Become a Guest Reviewer for T B R

Since I am often busy running the Innovative Online Book Tour Company I can use a guest Reviewer or two to keep the posts going here.

Have you ever wanted to post reviews and join in on blog hops but you don't want to be responsible for a blog all the time?  Here is your chance to join in when ever you can.

You are welcome to read and review your favorite authors as well as post reviews for the books on tour with I. O. Book tours.

I will need to preview your reviews for the first few posts and I require that reviews be re-posted to Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Goodreads.

If you are interested please fill out this form  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFYzZGNERzdaUnhOcVpPbDNqYjFuYUE6MQ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting today :)