Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday! Come Follow Me



It's that time again!
Another Feature and Follow hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can read.

This is a great way to find other blogs and for other blogs to find you. This is a "follow for a follow" type meme so make sure to comment on the blogs that you've visited to let them know how you're following (GFC, RSS, Linky, g+, Networked blogs, etc...) so they can do the same. Oh! and you must also follow both hosts as well (requirement to play) Make sure to pay attention to the post and read it all the way through as each host has a featured blogger and a question for all who participate to answer in the comments section of the blogs that you visit and follow. Thanks for joining in and have fun making new friends!.


Q: Worst cover? What is the worst cover of a book that you’ve read and loved?
A: Dark Symphony I think is it silly and means nothing as far as the story goes.


14 comments:

  1. Is it the Dark Symphony by Christine Feehan or the The Dark Symphony by Dean Koontz? Both would be good choices because they're both pretty awful. The Koontz cover looks like a creepy hand giving someone the middle finger.

    Following you via GFC. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what that cover looks like...

    New follower


    -Amanda P
    Paranormal Romance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's mine. :)
    Have a great day and happy hopping!
    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New GFC follower

    My FF - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower through GFC as lucyatmax/no pic. I can be found and followed at: bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com . I absolutely love your wall background of trees....I love trees! Thus the love for books? hmmm, will have to think on that.
    Nice meeting you today!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me, it's really just a meh cover. New Follower.

    Sydney @ Starry Storm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting today :)