Thursday, November 22, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday With FREE E-Books!

It's that time again! Another Feature and Follow hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can read. This is a great way to find other blogs and for other blogs to find you. This is a "follow for a follow" type meme so make sure to comment on the blogs that you've visited to let them know how you're following (GFC, RSS, Linky, g+, Networked blogs, etc...) so they can do the same. Oh! and you must also follow both hosts as well (requirement to play)  Alison Can Read & Parajunkie Make sure to pay attention to the post and read it all the way through as each host has a question for all who participate to answer in the comments section of the blogs that you visit and follow. Thanks for joining in and have fun making new friends!


 FREE E-BOOKS TO REVIEW NO BLOG REQUIRED!!!
 I.O. Book Tours Now offers E-books to readers without blogs so that they can participate too!
They teach you how to send E-books to your kindle. All you need is a reader, Amazon account and willingness to write positive reviews on any of the books you like.
Send an email for more information: vickie@innovativeonlinebooktours.com

Leave a Comment and Follow me and I will Follow you back.


Q:What Blog are you Thankful for?

A:  I am Thankful for I.O. book Tours as mentioned above for feeding me reader needs without dipping into my pocket.  Life is so good



9 comments:

  1. I sometimes host tours with IOBT too!! Great choice!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving!!!

    New follower via GFC and Linky : )

    my ff and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you can get free ebooks for writing reviews! :D Books cost so much money nowadays! :O New follower via GFC. :D

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the second time I've seen this one mentioned. Sounds great!

    new follower
    My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-4-blogger-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, new follower. Please consider following me. I've contacted Vicki about my books.
    http://www.amazon.com/Pello-Island-Cassia-ebook/dp/B008A6LD1G/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be sure to check them out. Thanks! :) I'm a new GFC follower - Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing :)

    New follower via GFC.

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads
    "Click Here" to see my #FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Follower! Stop by mine too
    www.demonloversbooksandmore.com
    www.gotfiction.com

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've worked with IO Book Tours too and Vickie was great. :)

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting today :)