The Black Song Inside is a vivid crime thriller rife with murder and madness, melded with gallows humor and the heroism of two flawed and compelling protagonists who, if they can save themselves, may learn the nature of redemption and the ability to forgive
Action, Thriller, Fast-Moving, Gritty, so many one word adjectives to describe this wonderful book.
Clark’s vivid and descriptive writing will have you to the point of feeling like you are watching a movie instead of reading a book. I love books that are so easily visual, they draw me in and I lose track of time.
Awesome characters! I love that the hero and heroine are not perfect.
Rosemary Sanchez is Atticus’s fiancée and she has lost a leg in the Iraq War. Like many vets, she still suffers PTSD, but she does not use it as a crutch or excuse.
Atticus Wynn Has a wonderful dry sense of humor which lightens the rest of the story.
The one secondary character that stands out for me is the Priest (not a good one), I won’t spoil it for you so when you read the novel just remember the Priest.
Atticus’s ex-lover blackmails him into helping her and all hell breaks loose. You can take the story from there.
• Blog: http://carlyleclark.wordpress.com/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Carlyle-Clark-Author/419886691449737
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Carlyle_Clark
• Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18318659-the-black-song-inside
• Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Black-Song-Inside-ebook/dp/B00DLOZ1LK/ref=sr_1_1_title_1_kin?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379038054&sr=1-1