Friday, November 15, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

It's that time again! Another Feature and Follow hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can read. This is a great way to find other blogs and for other blogs to find you. This is a "follow for a follow" type meme so make sure to comment on the blogs that you've visited to let them know how you're following (GFC, RSS, Linky, g+, Networked blogs, etc...) so they can do the same. Oh! and you must also follow both hosts as well (requirement to play)  Alison Can Read & Parajunkie Make sure to pay attention to the post and read it all the way through as each host has a question for all who participate to answer in the comments section of the blogs that you visit and follow. Thanks for joining in and have fun making new friends!
Leave a Comment and Follow me and I will Follow you back.

Q: Are there any book to movie adaptations where you think the movie is better than the book?

 

A:  I can not think of any movies that were better than the book.  Because of the require to squeeze a novel into 90 minutes so much is always cut out.  There have been movies that are equally good such as the Harry Potter movies but that is about as close as it gets.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks in advance for following us back. Here is our link 2bookaholics FF
    Jammie & Lisa
    @2Bookaholics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back, sorry I am a little late.

      Delete
  2. Hopping through. The Harry Potter movies do come close. They aren't quite as good as the books, but wonderful in their own way.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back, sorry I am a little late.

      Delete
  3. Hi,

    Very well presented blog.. :)
    Followed you on G+ and via GFC...
    Checkout my blog at http://njkinny.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back, sorry I am a little late.

      Delete
  4. I like the Harry Potter books a bit more than the movies myself. New Google+ follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back, sorry I am a little late.

      Delete
  5. Books are almost always better!
    New follower via GFC
    Here is our FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back, sorry I am a little late.

      Delete
  6. I agree, the books are always better! New GFC follower. My F&FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back, sorry I am a little late.

      Delete
  7. I pretty much said the same thing! Books are always better.

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back, sorry I am a little late.

      Delete
  8. I agree! Although, Harry Potter will always be one of my faves!
    Love your blog!
    New follower via GFC :)

    ~ Shayenne
    http://bohobooknerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back, sorry I am a little late.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting today :)