Monday, December 30, 2013

Thomas's Muse Review

Welcome to my review of
Thomas's Muse by Kris Austen Radcliffe.
Four years ago, for a brief moment, Sammie Singleton became the muse of an artist she didn't know. The moment vanished, and now Sammie spends her nights with a different man.
 
Her life is black and white. But she needs food for her soul to feel alive.
 
She needs color. She needs art.
 
Everything changes the moment she meets Thomas Quidell. Brilliant and talented, Sammie quickly realizes Tom is her artist--and the man she's been fantasizing about all these years.
 
Tom offers her more than a lifeline. He opens her eyes to a new life. Vibrant, loving, fulfilling. But is she strong enough to take a chance?
Buy it at Amazon  B&N

Review:

Kris Austen Radcliffe gave me a peek through the looking glass of what it would be like to live with a male model. Sadly but truly she imploded my dreams of having my own man candy, now I don’t really want one LOL.  I can so see a male model behaving like Rick did and I would probably start lopping things off of him but hey that is just me. 
Enter Thomas, OMG I am in love with him! He is hot and has a great body but mostly he is thoughtful and a gentleman in every way. He is so great with his nephew Bart and hey, handsome cat (Kris knows who I speak of) loves him too. Once you read the book, you will find out about the great smoldering love affair that has been steaming under the surface and they didn’t even realize it!  I love that about this novel.
Sammie is a bit messed up or broken however you view it. She is living with Rick but neither of them are in love, it is more of a convenience and easy hot sweaty sex thing than anything else. Rick treats Sammie like he can control her and dictate their sexual experiences, it is ALL about him.  Sammie just doesn’t believe there is anything out there for her and doesn’t want to be alone and so she stays. 
I won’t breakout to much of the story because then I would ruin it for you.  But believe me; Kris Austen Radcliffe is broken into a new contemporary romance series with a great first book.

Yes each chapter switches perspective, but they are “Labeled”… pay attention and you will love it. I love see the situation for each person’s point of view. Thomas’s thoughts made my grin like an idiot through the entirety of the book
I adore Bart the little nephew, he is sweet and amazing.  He won my heart.


As a child, Kris took down a pack of hungry wolves with only a hardcover copy of "The Dragonriders of Pern" and a sharpened toothbrush. That fateful day set her on a path traversing many storytelling worlds--dabbles in film and comic books, time as a talent agent and a textbook photo coordinator, and a foray into nonfiction. After co-authoring "Mind Shapes: Understanding the Differences in Thinking and Communication", Kris returned to academia. But she craved narrative and a richly-textured world of Fates, Shifters, and Dragons--and unexpected, true love.

Kris lives in Minnesota with her husband, two daughters, Handsome Cat, and an entire menagerie of suburban wildlife bent on destroying her house. That battered-but-true copy of "Dragonriders"? She found it yesterday. It's time to pay a visit to the woodpeckers.


ONLINE LINKS:
• Website: 
http://www.sixtalonsign.com/novels/
• Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/AuthorKrisAustenRadcliffe or my profile account, if you want to see the snarkier me:  http://www.facebook.com/kris.austenradcliffe
• Twitter:  https://twitter.com/KrisRadcliffe
        Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/krisradcliffe BUY NOW LINK:
• Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Thomass-Quidell-Brothers-Austen-Radcliffe-ebook/dp/B00GX9VRKE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
• B&N  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/thomass-muse-kris-austen-radcliffe/1117508416?ean=2940149103911

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting today :)