Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Review of Awakening by Jeanie Grey

Two years ago, Lilly Frank's mother was brutally murdered--and the killer set free. Since then Lilly has worked hard to create a safe and stable life for herself. But she's thrown off balance when she meets Torren Frisk, a handsome stranger whom she finds both irresistible and frightening. As she spends more time with Torren, Lilly's growing attraction to him threatens to unravel her world. Will she discover his secrets before the life she's worked so hard to build comes crashing down on top of her?

Buy it Amazon

My Review 

I have said it before about a book and I am sure I will say it again in the future. Reading Awakening, the first book of the Lilly Frank Series was like watching a movie. Only a well crafted description of what my minds eye should see would bring a book to life so well. Bravo Jeanie bravo. 

My only frown moment was when I reached the end faster than I wanted too. This is a shorter 81 page read according to Amazons details. It may have been that, I'm not sure since I read it on my kindle. My brain wasn't ready to let the story go. Thank goodness the series continues.


Jeanie Grey is a feminist reader and writer of romance and erotica. Her short stories have been published on deadlyeverafter.com and thedarkerhalf.com. For more about her work and her views on writing romance and erotica, please visit her website at http://jeaniegrey.blogspot.com You can also connect with her on Twitter (@jeaniegrey), Facebook and by email at writejeaniegrey@gmail.com


ONLINE LINKS:
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/


a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to read and review my book. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting today :)