Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pretty Reckless by Jodi Linton Review

Welcome to Pistol Rock, Texas where everyone knows secrets last about as long as the sporadic west Texas rain showers.
Laney Briggs has long been considered reckless, but she’s turned herself around—she’s respectably engaged and she’s become a Pistol Rock deputy sheriff. Everything’s fine until a dead body turns up and her ex, Texas Ranger Gunner Wilson, decides to stick his boots into the town’s first murder case.
Laney will be damned if she lets Gunner trample all over her turf and her chance at a quiet, contented life. His seemingly endless ability to undermine her resolve and her libido was only outdone by her constant urge to butt heads with him. But when the bodies start to pile up, Laney has to ask the lethal bad boy for a hand—and a truce in exchange for his help.
Having an ex-boyfriend as an ally might not be the best idea, but Laney has always been pretty reckless…

My Review:
Three words.....Cover to cover.  That is the way I read this book in one sitting. Yep, I didn't get anything else done. Cowboy (Well a Texas Ranger just as good ;) and a murder, does it get any better than that?!!!  YES, you get three sexy men, be still my heart!  I have been reading a lot of western genre lately and I love them . Add in humor and sass and I can't put it down. Is it just me that finds humor sexy in a novel?  Pretty Reckless definitely scratched my itch. I couldn't put it down. at 184 pages this sexy entertain book is just the right length of satisfying.
My advice get a copy now!

Buy it at Amazon B&N 




Jodi Linton lives and works in Texas, with her husband and two kids. She can be found cozied up to the computer escaping into a quirky world of tall tales, sexy, tight jean wearing cowboys, and a protagonist with a sharp-tongue quick enough to hang any man out to dry.  She is currently at work on her next Deputy Laney Briggs book.




ONLINE LINKS:
·      Website http://jodilinton.com
·      Blog
·      Facebook http://facebook.com/JodiLintonAuthor
·      Twitter http://twitter.com/jodilinton1

1 comment:

  1. Nice review - I just loved Laney Briggs and her three sexy cowboys! The sass & humor were just great - and totally agree with your advice to pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting today :)